- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 vidalia sweet onion, chopped
- 3 ears of diamond label bicolor corn
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 2 sprigs basil, julienned
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss zucchini and yellow squash in 1 tablespoon olive oil and line on baking sheet.
- Roast squash for 12-15 minutes.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook diamond label bicolor corn for 3 minutes and immediately put in cold water.
- Once cooled, cut kernels off the cob.
- Mix zucchini, yellow squash, corn kernels, tomatoes and vidalia onions.
- Toss with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and basil.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.