- 2 cups cooked French couscous
- 2 stalks rhubarb, ¼” diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and 1” pieces
- 2 teaspoon baby dill, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted walnuts
- ¼ cup queso fresco cheese, ¼”diced
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt, divided into two
- Preheat oven to 400F. While oven is heating, toss rhubarb and asparagus in a bowl with extra virgin olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Spread evenly onto a sheet pan. Roast for 12-15 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine couscous, queso fresco, green onions, walnuts, lemon juice, sherry vinegar, dill, and remaining salt.
- Once asparagus and rhubarb are completely cooled, fold them in to the couscous.
- Allow to marinate for 1-2 hours before serving.