Looking for a tasty meat alternative? This week we go In The Kitchen with Chef Lacy to take a look at two wonderful products from Beyond Meat®: The Beyond Burger™ and the Beyond Beef®.
We will be closed on Thursday, November 28, 2019. Orders can be placed Wednesday, November 27 until 5:00 p.m. for delivery Friday, November 29. All Bulk Fresh Cut orders be placed by 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, November 26, for delivery Wednesday, November 27 or Friday, November 29. All Grab & Go and Prepared Kit items orders will need to be placed by 5:00 p.m. Monday, November 25, for delivery Wednesday, November 27 or Friday, November 29.
- 20479- Rainbow Carrots 25# BG – Ralph’s Green House
- 22776-Butternut Squash 35# – Hilltop Farms
- 22459-Cinderella Pumpkins 2EA – Trapold Farms
- 24353 Organic Chiogga Beets 25# BG – Montecucco Farms
- 20250 Organic Gold Beets 25# BG – Montecucco Farms
- 20263 Organic Red Beets 25# BG – Montecucco Farms
- 27908 Organic Parsnips 20# – Montecucco Farms
- 22570 Organic Rutabaga 25# BG – Montecucco Farms
Best of Season
- 21217 Ryans Cider 1 gallon
- 21218 Ryans Cider 1/2 gallon
- 24952-Pickling Cucumber 1 BSHL
- 28108-Butter Lettuce Tender Trio12CT
- 28109-Butter Lettuce Juicy Red 10CT
Did You Know? Beyond Burger Fun Facts
- 93% of people buying the Beyond Burger are meat eaters
- This product is now in over 58,000 grocery stores, restaurants, hotels, universities and beyond.
- Each burger patty contains 20g of Plant Protein, no GMOs, No Soy or Gluten, and is Kosher
- 28464 Beyond Beef Ground (Beyond Meat) 6/2 lb
- 28276 Beyond Burger (Beyond Meat) 40/4 oz
- 25403 StarFruit 25/30CT – Available by special order with a one day lead time.
- 28812 Org Milk Whole Carbon Neutral Milk
- 22813 Org Milk 2 % Carbon Neutral Milk
- All cut items containing Romaine, Iceberg, and Green Leaf will be expensive and expect minor quality issues.
- Chile Peppers are getting expensive due to a growing region transition.
- Quince will be coming to an end.
- Organic Cauliflower is short to gap on market
- Avocado oil content is great, inventories are good pricing is lower
- Russet Potatoes continue to move up in price.
- Celery market is active as we move closer to the holiday.
Off shore Mag Melons in December
Looking into Long stem Artichokes