This week In The Kitchen, Lacy stirs us up a bubbling cauldron of her favorite soup, Pumpkin Mulligatawny. Whether it’s ghoulish hands or fanciful Cinderella Pumpkins, we have all your Halloween needs covered.
- 22459 Cinderella Pumpkins (Trapold Farms, OR) 2ea
- 27475 Red Flesh Mountain Rose Apples (Kiyokawa Farms, OR) 15#
- 28696 Red Flesh Lucy Rose Apples (Chelan Fresh, WA) 27#
- 27647 Red Flesh Lucy Glo (Chelan Fresh, WA) 27#
- 28598 Sugar Pie Pumpkins (Trapold Farms, OR) 35 lb ctn
- 24465 Quince (CA) 32/36ct
- 22795 Delicata Squash (Trapold Farms, OR) 35 lb
- 28748 Kiwi Sungold 8/1# (NZ)
- 28742 Kiwi Golden Red 8/1# (US)
- Mini Crystals (Fresh Origins, CA)
Did You Know? Pumpkin Fun Facts
- The original jack-o’-lanterns were made with turnips and potatoes by the Irish.
- Pumpkins are technically fruit.
- Pumpkins are 90% water, which makes them a low-calorie food.
- Each pumpkin has about 500 seeds.