Over 1 Million USDA Farmers to Family Food Boxes Distributed!
- 20718 Pickling Cucumber 4/7bshl (Delta Farms, OR)
- 23951 Organic Oregon Blueberries 12/6oz (Homegrown Organic Farms)
- 21743 Green Onions 24ct (Aurora Farms, OR)
- 29866 Tayberry 4/3cup (Sterino Farms, WA)
Best In Season
- 23919 Keitt Mango 6ct
- 25933 Red Long Hot Pepper 6#
- 23993 Maryhill Peaches 44ct
- 23941 Walla Walla Onions 40#
- 20729 Pitted Dates 12/120oz
- 20663 Organic Bi Color Corn 48ct
- 21864 Samba Papaya 8/9ct
- 29869 Nectaberry 4/3cup
- New crop of NW Colored Potatoes will be here next week
- NW Carrots will be starting next week, but will be limited based off availability.
- Washington Nectarines and Donut Peaches should be arriving in 1-2 weeks.
- Local Bell Peppers will be coming soon.
Local Farms: Western Washington had a unusually rainy June which has not only damaged crops but pushed back planting/harvesting for the remainder of the season. This is the first week of good weather temp/sunwise that we’ll see volumes start picking back up mid August.
Pineapple: We are seeing steady supplies with good quality which is making the market firm up a bit.
Strawberries: The strawberry market is very short due to high demand and warm growing area temperatures.
Citrus (Lemons): The lemon markets is active and firm on fancy grade. Choice market is still looking steady. More supplies will be available out of the Oxnard/Ventura area.
Potatoes: There is a limited supplies of 40 CT – 70 CT on the market. USDA box demand has tightened up availability on non-a sized russets. New crop will be available in early August.