So much Local produce!!
- 20705 Cucumber 36ct (Imperials Garden, WA)
- 20283 Oregon Blueberries 12/6oz (HBF International, OR)
- 21406 Organic Red Leaf Lettuce 24ct (Dharma Ridge, WA)
- 20727 Organic Dandelion Greens 12ct (Ralphs Greenhouse, WA)
Best In Season
- 24380 Turlock Peacock Cantaloupe 12ct
- 25801 NW Broccoli Crowns 20#
- 25667 Maryhill Peaches 48/50ct
- 27077 Maryhill Nectarines 54/56ct
- 28060 Honey Glow Pineapple 7ct
- 23859 Yellow Wax Beans 15#
- 70390 Paw Patrol Snack Pack 4/6/2oz
- 25798 Turlock Santa Claus Melon 5/6ct
- Local Green Tomatoes from Imperial’s Garden will be here Friday 7/10.
- Hermiston Melons are expected to arrive 7/18
- Samba Papayas should be here the week of 7/20.
- Northwest Berry Varieties are just around the corner.
Berries: Cool weather is keeping local berries from maturing keeping supplies tight. Hot weather followed by cool, moist marine air has also been affecting California strawberry supply and quality.
Apples: Small size fruit remains limited as the USDA Box program and Retail are still running hard. New Crop Gala and Ginger Golds coming mid August.
Lettuce: Romaine as well as hearts are light in availability, but all other leaf items are steady overall. Tip burn and insect damage is being reported on all leaf items.
Melons: Domestic watermelons have been in high demand due to holiday pull. Looking forward, we can expect supplies to improve and the market to gradually come off.
Grapes: Good availability on domestic green grapes out of Coachella. Arvin is ramping up this week. Mexico will conclude their season in the next week.