Farm to Food Bank: Moving Farmers From ‘Dump’ to ‘Donate’
- 23857 Green Beans 15# (Dickey Farms, WA)
- 20718 Cucumber Pickle 4/7bshl (Imperials Garden, WA)
- 24247 Dillweed 6ct (Imperials Garden, WA)
- 20538 Rainier Cherries 16# (Gunkel Orchards, WA)
Best In Season
- 22913 Zucchini Fancy 4/7bshl
- 27217 Purple Kohlrabi 12ct
- 23941 Walla Walla Onions 40#
- 20057 Maryhill Robada Apricots 22#
- 26869 Sweet Sapphire Grapes 16#
- 25757 Snap Peas 15#
- 20227 Fava Beans 1bshl
- 23859 Yellow Wax Beans 15#
- Yellow and Red A Potatoes are due in next week from California.
- 2 Layer Maryhill Peaches will be starting around July 15th.
- Oregon Blueberries in 6oz and 18oz sizes will be here next week.
- Oregon Blackberries in 12/6oz sizes will also be here next week.
- Local Slicing Cucumbers are coming next week.
Lettuce: Pre-cut salad items that contain romaine and iceberg are in short supply.
Berries: Hot weather in California is making berry quality fair at best.
Citrus: Aside from the lemon market holding firm, we are seeing citrus items winding down. There will be more supplies available out of Oxnard/Ventura coming soon.
Broccoli: Demand is exceeding supply in California so look to local for better supply and value.